MAKE A BRACELET
Grab these materials.
- Paper towel roll, cut into two pieces
- 1 Solid Color Scotch® Duct Tape Roll
- 1 Patterned Scotch® Duct Tape Roll
- Scissors or hobby knife
- Empty glass or bottle
- Rubber Band
- Glue two strips of cut paper towel roll together.
- Cover the curved outside with colored duct tape and fold excess over to the back side. Cover back with another strip.
- Add a strip of patterned duct tape to the outside surface.
- Wrap bracelet around a glass or bottle with a rubber band, and let dry overnight. In the morning, it will be ready to wear!
- Create bracelets for all of your friends!