MAKE A DOG COLLAR
Grab these materials.
- Scissors or cutting blade
- 1 plastic buckle
- 1 Solid Color Scotch® Duct Tape Roll
- 1 Patterned Scotch® Duct Tape Roll
- Fold one strip of colored duct tape in half. Fold another around it, and a third strip around the second.
- Cut a strip of patterned duct tape. Lay it over the strap to decorate.
- Feed the strap through the buckle and attach a short strip of duct tape to close the end.
- Feed the other end through the slider. Done.
- If you have a cat, make a smaller collar!